AIRROC Boston Regional Education Day
AIRROC is partnering with E&Y and Stroock & Stroock & Lavan to present their 2016 Boston Regional Education Day. There is no registration fee for AIRROC members, AIRROC corporate partners and invited guests.
The agenda includes the following topics and hot issues:
- The Insurance Digital Workplace
- Voice of the Customer: Is it Time for Insurers to Rethink Their Relationships?
- What's the Latest on Late Notice?
- Sharing of Potentially Privileged Information Between Cedents and Reinsurers
- Rhode Island Insurance Business Transfer: Welcome to the New World of Runoff
- The AIRROC/E&Y Runoff Industry Survey
- Peter Bellamy, Senior Manager, Financial Services Transformation Management, E&Y
- Paul Brockman, President & Chief Operating Officer, Enstar (US) Inc.
- Beth Clark, Special Counsel, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Marcus Doran, Chief Operating Officer, Armour Risk Management, Inc.
- Elizabeth Kelleher Dwyer, Rhode Island Superintendent of Banking and Insurance
- John Genovese, Manager, Digital Strategy and Information Consulting, E&Y
- Richard Guidi, Principal, Insurance Advisory Services, E&Y
- Michele Jacobson, Partner, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- David Kenyon, Senior Vice President, Swiss Re
- William Latza, Of Counsel, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Andrew Lewner, Partner, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Alex Neff, Senior Manager, Financial Services Advisory, E&Y
- Luann Petrellis, Insurance Advisory Services, E&Y
- Sarah Russell, 2nd Vice President, Assumed Reinsurance, Travelers
- Peter Venetis, Manager, Insurance and Actuarial Advisory Services, E&Y
CLE Credits will be appplied for as requested by attendees.